Premier Spot and Stain Remover
- This product has been on the market for 17 years. There has been no change to the formula.
- The first step in removing a stain is the most important step.
- A lot of products on the market are too harsh for most fibres and can cause irreversible damage.
- Using the wrong product can cause more damage to the fibre than the stain itself
- Works on most household stains…..coffee, tea, pet stains, beetroot, grass stains, wine, and so much more
- A light spray is all you need and blot at the stain, don’t ever rub or scrub.
- This product is PH Neutral……what does this mean? It is safe to use on wool and delicate fibres. When cleaning wool it must always be cleaned with a PH neutral detergent, using a product high in PH can cause a chemical burn, which is irreversible. The stain will be removed but the chemical burn will remain forever.
- One of the main ingredients is based on lemon essential oil.
- No ammonia, why is this important? Because dogs/cats are attracted to ammonia smells, therefore when you use a product based on ammonia the dog/cat will want to re-deposit its own scent and wee on the rug again
Product time on market is now over 20 years
1 x bottle $22.00 + delivery
2 x bottles $42.00 + delivery
3 x bottles $60.00 + delivery
6 x bottles $102.00 including delivery
Delivery $10.00 for most areas in SEQ
All prices include GST
Call Leanne to order on 1800 655 949 (dispatched same day)Download Our Flyer